Pages

Hello!

Thursday 10 April 2014

Hello and welcome to my beauty and lifestyle blog Honey and Blush.
My name is Lauren and welcome to my blog! I am a graphic designer in my mid twenties living just outside London with a MAJOR love for all things beauty and lifestyle related. My best friend is a make up artist and my mum used to be one too so there has always been a bit of a buzz about beauty around me, but my craziness for products has quadrupled recently and I thought that seeing as I have a fashion journalism degree (which I don't use at all) this would be a great way to excersise my typing fingers again and a place where I can waffle on about different products and ideas (I live with two boys who do not care for my waffle AT ALL). So this will be a place to find beauty gossip and products along with general chit chat and lifestyle posts. I have, in the last couple of months, started enjoying cooking/discovering new foodie things so there will probably be a sprinkling of foodie fun at times.
Here are 10 random facts about me, so you can get to know me...
  • I am 26 and still suck my thumb….I also have no qualms with doing it in public.
  • I am a freelance graphic designer and a wannabe calligrapher.
  • I have a younger sister who is AMAZING the strongest and weirdest person you will ever meet.
  • I have a little miniature daxie called Lincoln, he's tiny and naughty and the most wonderful creature ever.
  • I have 7 tattoos.
  • I have 2 huge rabbits called Ted and Norman, they are bigger than my dog.
  • I own hundreds of magazines. I look at them like they are my children.
  • I own over 100 nail varnishes yet never seem to have the 'perfect colour' (or know what the perfect colour is)
  • Otters are my favourite animal.
  • I am OBSESSED with the Kardashians.


So there we go, thats me in a few sentences...I hope you enjoy reading honey and blush. Please comment with your opinions and what you would like to see more/less of.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground